Website Karnataka Public Service Commission
Karnataka Public Service Commission is a central authority to advice Karnataka Government and other appointing authorities in the matters of recruitment to the state civil services.
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has invited applications for the recruitment of candidates to 251 Group A and Group B vacancies. Please find below details about the vacancies. If you are looking for Karnataka Government Job, then these government job vacancies might be of interest to you.
|Post||No. Of Posts||Qualification|
|District Manager Grade-A||4||M.B.A. with Specialization (Finance/ Marketing/ HR)|
|District Manager Grade-B||4||M.B.A. with Specialization (Finance/ Marketing/ HR)|
|Taluk Development Officer||33||M.B.A. with Specialization (Finance/ Marketing/ HR)|
|Assistant Director||17||Master’s Degree (Relevant Discipline)|
|Environmental Engineer in Local Bodies||4||Bachelor Degree (Environmental/ Chemical Engineering)|
|Assistant Director (Industries & Commerce)||2||B.E. in any branch of Engg/ B.Tech/ Masters degree (Business Management)|
|Asst. Professor (Pharmaceutics)||1||Bachelor’s Degree (Pharmacy) & M.Pharm (Pharmaceutics/ Industrial Pharmacy)|
|Asst. Director/ Gazetted Manager/ Manager||2||Bachelor Degree with Kannada as Major/ Main subject|
|Assistant Engineer Division-I (Civil)||181||Degree (Civil Engineering)|
|Assistant Engineer Division-I (Mechanical)||3||Degree (Mechanical Engineering)|
Age limit (Age relaxation is applicable as per rules):
- GM – 35 Years
- 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B – 38 years
- Cat–1/PH – 40 Years
For more details refer notification
- GM: Rs. 600/-
- 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B: Rs. 300/-
- Ex-Military Person: Rs.50/-
- Kannada Language Exam:
- Kannada Language Exam will be for 150 marks and candidates must get at least 50 marks to qualify.
- Competitive examination:
- The competitive examination will be of Objective Multiple-Choice type and there will be negative valuation. For each question of which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, 0.25 (1/4th) of the marks assigned for the question will be deducted.
- Paper – 1 – General Paper – 200 marks – 1.5 hrs
- Paper – 2 – Specific Paper – 200 marks – 2 hrs
- Interview carries 12.5% of the total marks allotted for Competitive examination
- Opening date to Apply Online: 10th July 2020
- Last date to Apply Online: 10th August 2020
- Last for Fee Payment: 11th August 2020