High Court of Karnataka
High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2020 notification for the appointment of Law Clerks-cum-Research Assistants. Find below the Latest Notification 2020 from High Court of Karnataka. Get Free Jobs alert and details about High Court of Karnataka job vacancies. Please read the notification and apply now.
Post – High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2020
- Law Clerks-cum-Research Assistants
- Degree in Law granted by a recognized University established by Law in India with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks
- Must not have completed the age of 30 years as on the last date of application
- Must have enrolled as an Advocate in Karnataka State Bar Council
- The monthly honorarium of 16,500/-
Last date to Apply:
- 17th NOVEMBER 2020
- A Committee of Hon’ble Judges constituted by Hon’ble the Chief Justice will select the candidates on the basis of academic record, achievements in co-curricular activities and performance in the interview. If there are large number of applicants, candidates will be short-listed for interview on the basis of academic record and achievements in co-curricular activities.
- The applicants whose applications are in order shall be considered for calling for viva. (Candidates called for viva-voce will have to appear for the same at their own cost).
Please read the Notification before applying: Click here for Notification
Click here for other posts that might be of interest to you