Central Manufacturing Technology Institute
Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI) Recruitment 2020 notification for Fresher and Experienced candidates. CMTI has invited applications for the recruitment of candidates to Project Assistant, Project Fellow posts. Get Free Jobs alert and details about CMTI job vacancies. Please read the CMTI Recruitment 2020 Notification and apply now.
|Duration||No. Of Posts||Essential Qualifications &|
|Project Assistant-I||Rs. 18,000/||2 Years||2||First Class ITI in Air conditioning and Refrigeration|
|Project Assistant-I||Rs. 18,000/||2 Years||1||First Class ITI in|
|Project Assistant - II||Rs.20,000/-||2 Years||1||First Class Diploma in|
|Project Assistant - II||Rs.20,000/-||1 Year||1||First Class Diploma in Metallurgy|
B.Sc (Physics, Chemistry)
|Project Fellow – I||Rs. 25,000/-||2 Years||1||First Class M.Sc in|
|Project Fellow – II||Rs. 30,000/-||2 Years||1||First Class B.E. / B.Tech in Electronics and Communication|
Engineering with two years of Experience.
|Project Fellow – II||Rs. 30,000/-||2 Years||1||First Class B.E. / B.Tech in Electronics and Electrical|
Engineering with two years experience in Power & Control Panel Design
|Project Fellow – II||Rs. 30,000/-||2 Years||1||First class B.E. / B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with two|
|Project Fellow - II||Rs.28,000/-||2 Years||2||First class graduation in any discipline with first class M.B.A in|
marketing (MBA completed as full time course will be preferred)
|Project Fellow - III||Rs. 30,000/-||2 Years||• First class graduation|
in any discipline with
first class M.B.A in
completed as full time
course will be
• 2 years experience in
Market Study etc.
- Cut off date for all purposes including age is 31.10.2020.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- The candidates are requested to possess the valid email id which is to be compulsorily provided in the application.
- Mere possession of required qualification will not entitle the candidates to be called for interview.
- Experience shall mean the experience in the relevant field after obtaining the minimum educational qualification prescribed for in the said category. Experience claimed should be supported by valid documentation.
- The conditions may be relaxed in highly deserving /exceptional cases. The Institute reserve the right to adopt its own method of short-listing criteria for interview/written examination and is not obliged to shortlist all the candidate who fulfil the minimum requirement.
- Age relaxation is admissible as per Government of India order/Norms.
- Candidate belonging to SC/ST/OBC/EWS should enclose photocopy of valid caste certificate along with the application (OBC Certificate should be in Central Government Format).
- CMTI reserves the right to fill-up or not to fill up the post advertised without assigning any reasons thereof. Selected candidates will not have any right to absorb in the regular post in CMTI.
- No. of posts are indicative, and it may vary depending upon the Institutes requirement.
- 1st class means 60% marks aggregates of all semesters in the qualifying examination.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview/written examination, if any
- CGPA grading will be converted into the percentage for consideration.
- Leave: One day for each completed month will be eligible. No leave encashment is permitted.
- Qualification and Experience possessed at the time of applying for the post will be considered.
- Any amendments with regard to the above recruitment will be notified in CMTI Website only.
- Canvassing in any form would be a disqualification.
- All posts are temporary and tenure based and no obligation on regularization.
- Stipend mentioned against each post is consolidated, not admissible for any other benefits.
- For shortlisted candidates the interview may be held through personal / video conference (VC) / any other modes.
- Interested candidates are requested to mail the Application in the prescribed Format duly filled in (available in the website) both in PDF as well as Word format along with your CV/ Resume and certificates to email@example.com on or before 23.10.2020. The font to be used to fill the application is Arial and size 12.
- Any discrepancies found in the certificate will attract the disqualification. However, non production of the original certificates at the time of interview/ reporting will also make the candidate disqualified.
Please read the Notification before applying: Click here for Notification
Click here for other posts that might be of interest to you: