Bharat Electronics Limited
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Recruitment 2020 notification for Fresher and Experienced candidates. BEL has invited applications for contract engineer jobs. Get Free Jobs alert and details about BEL jobs. If you are interested in BEL contract engineer jobs, then please read the details and apply now.
|Post||No. Of Posts||Age Limit as on|
01.09.2020 (Relaxation applicable as per rules)
|Trainee Engineer-I||19||25 years||0-1 Year|
|Project Engineer-I||11||28 years||2 Years|
|Trainee Officer-I||2||25 years||1 Year|
|Project Officer-I||1||28 years||2 Years|
- Engineering Branch: Full time BE /B.Tech/BSc Engg (4 Year Course) course from reputed Institute/University in the following Engineering disciplines – Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication/ Mechanical / Computer Science/Computer Science & Engg / Computer Science Engg / Electrical / Civil
- Management Branch: Full time MBA (Finance) and MBA (HRM)/ MSW (HRM) course from reputed Institute/University. First Class in the indicated qualification for General, OBC and EWS candidates and Pass Class for SC, ST and PWD candidates. Method of conversion of CGPA to percentage must be indicated in the application.
Terms of Engagement & Remuneration:
- Project Engineer-I / Project Officer – I: will be engaged initially for a period of Two years which may be extended up to maximum of Four years (including initial period) based on requirement and individual performance. Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 35,000, Rs.40,000/-, Rs. 45,000/- and Rs. 50,000/- for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd year and 4th year of contract, respectively.
- Trainee Engineer-I / Trainee Officer – I: will be engaged initially for a period of One year which may be extended up to a maximum of Three years (including initial period) based on requirement and individual performance. Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 25,000/-, Rs. 28,000/- and Rs. 31,000/- during the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd year of contract, respectively.
- Trainee Engineer – I / Trainee Officer – I – Rs 200/-
- Project Engineer – of application fee. I / Project Officer – I – Rs 500/-
Candidates belonging to PWD, SC and ST categories are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to Apply:
- Candidates who are desirous of applying for the above posts and are willing to be posted at the locations indicated in the advertisement may apply online by clicking the link provided against the advertisement to apply for Trainee engineer-I / Project Engineer- I / Trainee Officer – I / Project Officer – I.
- The online application can be accessed from 07.10.2020 and the last date to submit the applications online is 21.10.2020.
- Candidates are required to enter all information correctly in the online application form and verify the same before submission, any changes shall not be permitted after submission of the application form.
- The dates of the selections, timings and venue will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates through e-mail only. List of candidates shortlisted for interview will also be uploaded on the BEL website.
- Eligible candidates are required to visit BEL website www.bel-india.in and apply as mentioned. No other means / mode of application will be accepted.
Please read the Notification before applying: Click here for Notification