State Bank of India
SBI Careers – SBI has released the notification for the recruitment of Circle Based officers. Find below all the details of the SBI recruitment notification. If SBI Careers is of interest to you, then these SBI vacancies might be of interest to you.
|State||No. Of Posts|
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
- Not above 30 years as on 01.08.2020 i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1990. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience (as on 01.08.2020) as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank or any Regional Rural Bank.
- Candidates applying for SBI vacancies of a State must produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specific local language of the applied State as one of the subjects.
- Candidates with record of default in repayment of loans/ credit card dues and/ or against whose name adverse report of CIBIL or other external agencies are available are not eligible for appointment.
- Candidates against whom there is/ are adverse reports regarding character & antecedents, moral turpitude are not eligible to apply for the post.
- The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview. However, SBI reserves the right to conduct written examination. Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in a candidate for being called for interview. The Shortlisting Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, an adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview. The decision of the bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Merit List: Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order based on scores obtained in the interview only. Merit list will be drawn State wise, category wise. In case more than one candidate scores the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit.
- The initial emolument of selected candidates will be in the scale of JMGS-I ( 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850- 1310/7-42020), at the start of the scale i.e. 23,700/- plus one increment for each completed year of service rendered in officer cadre in the Scheduled Commercial Bank and Regional Rural Bank, as on 01.08.2020. The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical, and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time.
JOINING, TRAINING & CAREER PATH:
- On joining, the selected candidates will be designated as “Circle Based Officers” (CBOs) and will be on probation for a period of 6 months.
- The CBOs will be subjected to continuous assessment during the probation period for judging their suitability for confirmation. The candidates who qualify in their assessment as per standards determined by the SBI from time to time will be confirmed in the service of the Bank in Junior Management Grade Scale-I (JMGS-I). If any candidate fails to achieve minimum standards stipulated, his/ her services may be terminated as per the policy of the Bank in force at the material time.
- The selected officers will be in the general cadre and will be governed by the promotion policy applicable for Bank’s general cadre officers. The selected candidates will not be entitled to inter-circle transfer up to his/ her promotion to SMGS-IV Grade OR 12 years of service, whichever is later.
APPLICATION FEE (Non-Refundable):
- SC/ ST/ PWD – NIL
- General/ EWS/ OBC – Rs. 750
HOW TO APPLY:
- Candidates can apply online only from 27.07.2020 to 16.08.2020. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- Pre-requisites for Applying Online: Candidates should have a valid email ID and mobile no. which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will be essentially required for receiving any communication/ call letters/ advice from the bank by email/ SMS.
DOWNLOAD OF CALL LETTERS:
- The candidates who are called for interview will have to download their interview call letter from the SBI’s website by entering their registration number and password/ date of birth.
- NO HARD COPY OF THE CALL LETTER WILL BE SENT BY POST.
PROOF OF DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED AT THE TIME OF INTERVIEW:
The candidates who are shortlisted for interview will be required to bring one photo identity proof such as Passport/ Aadhar/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Voter’s Id Card/ Bank Passbook with duly attested Photograph/ Identity Card issued by School or College/ Gazetted Officer in the official letterhead in original as well as a self-attested Photocopy thereof. The photocopy of Identity proof should be submitted along with interview call letter. Further, the candidates called for interview shall be required to bring a copy of their all relevant documents, along with their originals for verification.
- The bank may capture photo and thumb impressions in digital format for biometric verification of the candidates who are called for interview/ selection/ joining. The candidate will ensure that his/ her/ their correct thumb impression is captured at various stages as any inconsistency will lead to rejection of their candidature. Accordingly, candidates are advised not to apply any external matter like mehandi, ink, chemical, etc. on their hands.
- In case, if any candidate is found not to be genuine, then apart from taking legal actions against him/ her, his/ her/ their candidature will be cancelled.
ACTION AGAINST CANDIDATES FOUND GUILTY OF MISCONDUCT:
- Candidates are cautioned that they should not furnish any particulars or documents that are false, tampered/ fabricated and they should not suppress any material information while filling up the application form.
- All further announcements/ details pertaining to this process will be published/ provided only on https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers from time to time. No separate advertisement will be issued in this regard.