The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process(IBPS Probationary Officer/Management Trainee Recruitment Exam) for selection of personnel for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts in the below mentioned Participating Organisations is tentatively scheduled in October / November 2020.
PARTICIPATING ORGANISATIONS IN IBPS PROBATIONARY OFFICER/MANAGEMENT TRAINEE RECRUITMENT EXAM:
|Bank of Baroda||Indian Overseas Bank|
|Bank of India||Punjab National Bank|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Punjab & Sind Bank|
|Canara Bank||UCO Bank|
|Central Bank of India||Union Bank of India|
The tentative schedule of events is as follows:
- On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates – 05.08.2020 to 26.08.2020
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online) – 05.08.2020 to 26.08.2020
- The download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training – September 2020
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training – 21.09.2020 to 26.09.2020
- The download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary – October 2020
- Online Examination – Preliminary – 03.10.2020, 10.10.2020 and 11.10.2020
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary – October/ November 2020
- The download of Call letter for Online exam – Main – November 2020
- Online Examination – Main – 28.11.2020
- Declaration of Result – Main – December 2020
- The download of call letters for interview – January 2021
- Conduct of interview – January / February 2021
- Provisional Allotment – April 2021
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR IBPS PROBATIONARY OFFICER/MANAGEMENT TRAINEE:
Nationality / Citizenship:
A candidate must be either –
- a Citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India,
provided that a candidate belonging to categories 2, 3, 4 & 5 above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Age (As on 01.08.2020):
- Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 30 years i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1990 and not later than 01.08.2000 (both dates inclusive)
- Relaxation of Upper age limit
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe – 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 years
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities as defined under “The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016” – 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment – 5 years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots – 5 years
- The relaxation in upper age limit to SC/ST/OBC candidates is allowed on a cumulative basis with only one of the remaining categories for which age relaxation is permitted as mentioned above in Point No. II (3) to II (5).
- The maximum age limit specified is applicable to General Category candidates and Economically Weaker (EWS) Category Candidates.
- Candidates seeking age relaxation will be required to submit necessary certificate(s) in original/ along with photocopies at the time of Interview and at any subsequent stage of the recruitment process as required by IBPS/ Participating Organisation(s).
- If an ex-serviceman applies for various vacancies before joining any civil employment, he/she can avail of the benefit of reservation as an ex-serviceman for any subsequent employment. However, to avail of this benefit, an ex-serviceman as soon as he/she joins any civil employment should give self-declaration/ undertaking to the concerned employer about date-wise details of application for various vacancies for which he/she had applied for before joining the initial civil employment. Further, this benefit would be available only in respect of vacancies which are filled on direct recruitment and wherever reservation is applicable to the ex-serviceman.
There is no reservation for Ex-servicemen in Officers’ Cadre
Educational Qualifications (As on 26.08.2020):
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicates the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Candidates can apply online only from 05.08.2020 to 26.08.2020 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Applicable GST will be borne by IBPS) Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable from 05.08.2020 to 26.08.2020 (Online payment), both dates inclusive, shall be as follows
- 175/- for SC/ST/PWBD candidates
- 850 /- for all others 13
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
The Centre, venue address, date and time for both Online Preliminary and Online Main examinations and interview shall be intimated in the respective Call Letter. An eligible candidate should download his/her call letter from the authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in by entering his/ her details i.e. Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth. No hard copy of the call letter/ Information Handout etc. will be sent by post/ courier.
There will be an additional call letter for Scribe for the Online Main Examination.
Intimations will be sent by email and/ SMS to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form for IBPS Probationary Officer recruitment exam (CRP-PO/MT-X). IBPS/ Participating Organisations will not take responsibility for late receipt / non-receipt of any communication e-mailed/ sent via SMS to the candidate due to change in the mobile number, email address, technical fault or otherwise beyond the control of IBPS/ Participating Organisations. Candidates are hence advised to regularly keep in touch with the authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in for details, updates and any information which may be posted for further guidance as well as to check their registered e-mail account from time to time during the recruitment process.
All further announcements/ details pertaining to this process will only be published/ provided on IBPS authorised website www.ibps.in from time to time.
Note- Due to COVID-19 pandemic, for the safety of the candidates, PET during this period may not be held. Pre-Examination Training may be arranged by the Nodal Banks/ Participating Organisations to a limited number of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes/ Minority Communities at certain centres viz. Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Amritsar, Aurangabad, Balasore, Behrampur (Ganjam), Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Dhanbad, Gorakhpur, Gulbarga, Guwahati, Hubli, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Karnal, Kavaratti, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Muzaffarpur, Mysore, Nagpur, New Delhi, Panaji (Goa), Patiala, Patna, Port Blair, Puducherry, Pune, Raipur, Rajkot, Ranchi, Rohtak, Sambalpur, Shimla, Shillong, Siliguri, Thiruchirapalli, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijaywada and Vishakhapatnam.
All eligible candidates who opt for and wish to avail of Pre-Examination Training should fill in the relevant column in the ON-LINE APPLICATION. While training will be imparted free of cost, all other expenses regarding travelling, boarding, lodging etc. will have to be borne by the candidate for attending the pre-examination training programme at the designated Centres. Depending on the response and administrative feasibility the right to cancel any of the Pre- Examination Training Centres and/ or add some other Centres and/or make alternate arrangements is reserved.
By merely attending the Pre-Examination Training no candidate acquires any right to be selected in any of the Participating Organisations mentioned.
CRP – ONLINE EXAMINATIONS:
The structure of the Examinations which will be conducted online are as follows:
- Preliminary Examination:
|Name of Tests||No. of|
|Medium of Exam||Time allotted for each test|
|English Language||30||30||English||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||English and Hindi||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||English and Hindi||20 minutes|
Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing minimum cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS. The adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by IBPS depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for Online Main Examination.
- Main Examination:
|Name of Tests||No. of|
|Medium of Exam||Time allotted for each test|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||English & Hindi||60 minutes|
|General/ Economy/ Banking|
|40||40||English and Hindi||35 minutes|
|English Language||35||40||English||40 minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||English and Hindi||45 minutes|
|English Language (Letter Writing|
IBPS reserves the right to modify the structure of the examination which will be intimated through its authorised website. Other detailed information regarding the examination will be given in an Information Handout, which will be made available for the candidates to download along with the call letters from the authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in
Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Online Preliminary and Online Main examination) There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
Candidates who have been shortlisted in the Online Main examination for CRP- PO/MT-X will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and coordinated by the Nodal Bank in each State/ UT with the help of IBPS. Interviews will be conducted at select centres. The centre, address of the venue, time & date of Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter. Candidates are required to download their interview call letters from authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in. Please note that any request regarding change in date, centre etc. of the interview will not be entertained. However, the conducting agencies reserve the right to change the date/ venue/ time/ centre etc. of the interview or hold supplementary process for particular date/session/venue/centre/set of candidates at its discretion, under unforeseen circumstances, if any.
The total marks allotted for Interview are 100. The minimum qualifying marks in the interview will not be less than 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWBD candidates). The weightage (ratio) of Online Main Exam and interview will be 80:20 respectively. The combined final score of candidates shall be arrived at based on scores obtained by the candidates in the Online Main Examination of CRP- PO/MT-X and Interview. Interview score of the candidates failing to secure minimum qualifying marks or otherwise barred from the interview or further process shall not be disclosed.
A candidate should qualify both in the Online Main Exam and interview and be sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent provisional allotment process for IBPS Probationary Officer/Management Trainee recruitment, details of which will be made available subsequently on authorised IBPS website.
IBPS Probationary Officer/Management Trainee Recruitment Notification